Earlier today, OWSLA announced the launch of a new monthly subscription service, The Nest. Becoming a member will grant various benefits, including early OWSLA releases, exclusive edits, and special “treats.” Here is the full statement from the camp:
#TheNest is a new sub-label of OWSLA where we’ll be releasing all of our favorite music in conjunction with our main OWSLA releases, including rare and unreleased remixes and edits from all of the coolest artists we know. For $12/month, you get access to EVERY OWSLA release in MP3+WAV 24 hours before anyone else, plus FREE weekly Nest exclusives that won’t be available to ANYONE including goodies like VIP edits, DJ sets, sound kits, priority access to shows, and way more.
Upon signing up, you’ll receive two hand-picked compilations of some of our favorite releases from 2011 and 2012, and as a holiday bonus, everyone who signs up before 12/31 will be entered to win an all-expenses-paid VIP trip to Ultra 2013 in Miami.
What Else You’ll Receive
• Every OWSLA release up to 24 hours before it’s available anywhere else (2-4 per month)
• Nest exclusives a full month before they’re available anywhere else (2-4 per month)
• #rare and unreleased remixes
• VIP edits
• DJ sets
• Sound kits
• Remix stems
• Acappellas and instrumentals
• Early access/discounts on shows
• 20% off everything in the OWSLA store all the time